Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats. Make these Blueberry Overnight Oats so that you can have breakfast ready to go tomorrow morning! More Swaps for Blueberry Overnight Oats. These Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats come together in five minutes so breakfast will be ready right when you wake up!
These blueberry muffin overnigth oats are vegan, gluten-free and easy to make in minutes. Prep the night before and enjoy for a quick, healthy breakfast. These blueberry muffin overnight oats taste like a blueberry muffin thanks to cinnamon, vanilla and fresh lemon zest. You can cook Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
- You need 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh or thawed frozen).
- It’s 2 tbsp. of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Zest of 1 lemon.
These Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats are easily made in just minutes the night before giving you a delicious healthy breakfast to enjoy as soon as you wake up! It's certainly no secret that breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it kick starts our metabolism. Then try this Healthy Blueberry Muffin Overnight Dessert Oats recipe! Oh, and it's super easy to prepare too.
Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats step by step
- Place the blueberries into a large bowl and roughly mash them with a fork. Then stir in the milk and yogurt. Once that's fairly well combined, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir it all together..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers, such as pint sized mason jars. Place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! You can add whatever toppings sound good once you go to eat it. It'll be thick, so if you'd like it thinner, go ahead and add a splash more of milk to it. They last 3-4 days in the fridge and are a great, portable breakfast..
Make-ahead blueberry muffin overnight oats take just minutes to put together and provide a super nutritious and quick breakfast. We are obsessed with overnight oats! That's why we've consistently rolled out recipe after recipe for you, like these flavors so far Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats. Have your favorite muffin in a hearty bowl of oatmeal! These DIY Mason Jar Overnight Oats are a fun, healthy and practical gift that friends and family will adore.