Thyme Red Skin Potatoes.
You can have Thyme Red Skin Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thyme Red Skin Potatoes
- It’s 1 qt of water.
- You need 6-10 of red skin potatoes.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of thyme.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
Thyme Red Skin Potatoes instructions
- Boil water. Cut potatoes into quaters or smaller if desired. Place potatoes in boiling water and let cook 12 minutes..
- Drain potatoes. Put back in pan over medium heat & place olive oil & butter in pan, let melt. If you are impatient like me, I added potatoes as butter was melting. Mix around. Add salt, pepper & thyme. Let cook 4-8 minutes..