Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce. Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp Jalapeno Poppers Recipe with Cilantro Lime Dipping Sauce – the perfect dairy-free and healthy appetizer for game day! These shrimp cakes are light and delicious, made with jalapenos, scallions, and cilantro then topped with a little fresh lime juice and a few slices of avocado. I've attempted shrimp cakes in the past, but always had issues with them holding together well.
Nutrition facts below are estimated with an. The flavor of the cilantro along with the jalapenos and lemon juice makes spicy tuna cakes with a slight crunch that are SUPER delicious. Crispy spicy Mexican inspired tuna cakes are packed with texture and flavor and can be made low-carb or keto. You can cook Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce
- You need of Rock Shrimp Cakes.
- It’s 1/2 pound of Rock shrimp – peeled, deveined and chopped up to pea size pieces (Note* any uncooked shrimp will do).
- You need 2/3 cup of Panko crispy bread crumbs- plain.
- You need 1/4 cup of onions-finely diced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cilantro-chopped.
- You need 1 of large egg beaten.
- It’s 1 of heaping tablespoon mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs for recoating.
- Prepare 3 ounces of oil for frying.
- Prepare of Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of cilantro – take off stems.
- You need 1 of jalapeno- for spicy add seeds and all. for milder take out the seeds.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 ounce of lime.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 2 fluid ounces of oil.
I used chopped green onions instead of cilantro, sliced the jalapeño a little thicker for crunch, and recommend cutting back a little. Crispy Pork Cutlets with Creamy Jalapeno Green Onion Gravy – Say Auf Wiedersehen As far as the cream gravy goes, the jalapenos and green onion probably seem logical, but some may raise an Pickles and pork, dill and cream sauce, it felt right, and it tasted even righter. Crispy fried shrimp, with a cilantro, lime slaw and drizzled with a creamy sriracha sauce. I love shrimp in any form, and these tacos do not disappoint!
Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce instructions
- Shrimp Cakes- Method.
- Prep the shrimp chopped to pes size..
- In a bowl, mix, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, onions, cilantro chopped shrimp,egg and seasonings..
- Add the and bread crumbs..
- Mix gently to combine. If mixture is too dry, add a little more mayonnaise.to wet add more bread crumbs.
- Shape into 4 cakes. About a 1 inch thick..
- With a half a cup of bread crumbs recoat the four patties on both sides by lightly pressing the patttie into the bread crumbs..
- On a medium heat, cook the cakes in a frying pan with 3 ounces of oil until they are browned (about4-5 minutes on each side). Golden Brown and Delious (GBD:).
- Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce – Method.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or a blender except the oil and puree for 2 minutes- then slowly add the oil as it is blending..
- You can adjust the flavors salt, sweet or lime after it is mixed. I like to make it ahead of time to get the best flavors..
- You can adjust the salt, sweet our lime after it is mixed can be done a day ahead and will last up to 7 days..
The freshness of the cilantro, lime slaw and then the slight heat of the sriracha sauce over crispy shrimp and a soft tortilla…is pure heaven! Repeat with remaining tortillas and shrimp mixture. Pour half of the jalapeño cream sauce evenly over the top. Place into oven and bake, covered, until lightly. Corn cakes with shrimp and jalapeño-lime drizzle.