Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce. These Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas are irresistibly cheesy, stuffed with juicy chicken, both Monterrey Jack cheese and sharp cheddar cheese then doused in the most irresistible creamy jalapeno lime sour cream sauce – and of course topped with more cheese. You can customize the Cheesy Chicken. All Reviews for Jalapeno Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas.
Prairie Farms Corporate Chef Rob shares an easy chicken recipe that will have your holiday guests begging you for the recipe. Sour cream mellows the heat from spicy smoked jalapeño chile peppers called chipotles. Brush chicken with melted butter; sprinkle with taco seasoning. You can have Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 3 of jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 (12 oz.) of can evaporated milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of grated parmesan cheese.
Place chicken onto grill; close lid. Lettuce wraps filled with spicy chickpeas topped with a creamy cilantro sauce. These quick and flavorful lettuce wraps make a filling fiber filled meatless lunch or dinner in minutes! This recipe for Chicken Tenders with Bacon Jalapeno Sauce makes a delicious meal.
Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce instructions
- Chop jalapeños, garlic and 1/4 of the onion and place in food processor. Slice remaining onion and place aside for later..
- Process until finely chopped. Set aside..
- Salt and pepper both sides of your chicken breasts..
- Grill in oil in large skillet over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked. This usually requires about 8 to 10 minutes per side. Place in oven on low to keep warm until ready to serve..
- Melt butter in separate skillet. Add jalapeño mixture and saute for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add flour and mix until slightly pasty..
- Whisk in both milks and reduce heat to medium low..
- Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken..
- Add in parmesan cheese and heat additional 2 minutes..
- Saute remaining onions in small skillet in a little butter until caramelized..
- Serve chicken topped with caramelized onion and spoonful of jalapeño cream sauce. Enjoy!.
This recipe for Chicken Tenders with Bacon Jalapeño Sauce makes a delicious main course everyone will love. This recipe can be part of a low-carb, ketogenic, gluten-free, Atkins, LC/HF, or Banting diet. Juicy and flavorful spiced grilled chicken patties with a tangy herbed yogurt sauce. You won't even miss the burgers. On toasted flatbread or buns with a tangy yogurt sauce, these flavorful grilled chicken patties give burgers a run for their money.