Tomato beef stew. This classic hearty beef and tomato stew is true comfort food at its finest! Perfect recipe for a chilly weekend at home and can easily be made in your instant pot, slow cooker or even right on the stove! Tomato-based beef stew with plenty of carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms is a filling meal that everyone in the family will love.
I've been making beef stew for years. This delicious and satisfying beef stew recipe is flavored with tomatoes and red wine, along with beef broth Red wine and beef are a wonderful combination in slow-cooked stews, as red wine is high in. I made it many times and took it along to my ill clients, since I was a Home Helper. You can have Tomato beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato beef stew
- It’s 250 g of beef.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of shiitake mashrooms.
- It’s 2 of table spoons red wine.
- Prepare 100 cc of water.
- You need 1 of consome cube.
- You need 2 of table spoons ketchup.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need of parcerly.
They loved it and so did their loved onces. This beef stew is very simple and doesn't include lots of extra vegetables. Or any vegetables apart from the tomatoes and onions! This is how my mother used to make it and who am I to argue?
Tomato beef stew instructions
- Cut tomatoes, onion and shiitake mushrooms into small pieces..
- Fry beef in a pan. Season with salt and pepper.Add tomatoes, onion and shiitake mushrooms..
- Add wine and water and simmer it for 15 minutes..
- Add a consome cube and ketyup..
- Simmer it for more 5 minutes..
- Serve it on the plate and add parcerly on the top..
Food Network Kitchen's Beef Stew is a comforting slow-cooked dish filled with meat and veggies. If you can't find chuck cubed for stew in your meat department, buy a thick chuck steak and cut it into. Tomato beef stew by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis. Most are pink or red with numerous small seed compartments (locules) distributed throughout the fruit. Traditional mexican beef stew on white background Mexican beef stew.