Jalapeño bacon corn. A creamy summer side of Creamed Corn with Bacon and Jalapeño from Delish.com. This corn bread is so moist and flavorful. It reheats beautifully in the microwave.
Transfer to serving bowl, and top with remaining bacon and scallions. Savory corn pancakes stuffed with bacon, cheddar, and jalapeño. These start with a basic American-style pancake recipe, but they come stuffed with crisp bacon, sautéed corn, jalapeño. You can cook Jalapeño bacon corn using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño bacon corn
- It’s 1 of jalapeño chopped and seeded (I used only 1/2).
- You need 2 tablespoons of red peppers chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of stripes of bacon.
- It’s 16 oz of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
PB&J (Pepper Jack, Bacon, and Jalapeño) Corn Bread. But corn bread accompanies a great many traditional guy foods—chili, split pea soup, gumbo—so I figured I should give it another chance. Corn kernels make this quiche-like pie juicy-sweet. Bacon, jalapeño and quick-pickled onions make it deeply savory, and a custard of sour cream, eggs and Cheddar adds a delightfully gooey texture.
Jalapeño bacon corn instructions
- Cook the bacon. And reserve the grease & set aside.
- When bacon is done, remove from pan. And cook the jalapeño, onion & red pepper in 2 tablespoons of bacon grease. For about 3 minutes.
- Add the corn to the peppers & onion. Add the butter salt and cumin..
Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl. Add bacon, onions, jalapeños, jalapeño pickling juice, sugar, baking soda. Jalapeno Bacon Corn Bread has a fine taste. This lusciously sweet corn soup gets smokiness from the bacon, making it an almost ideal match for. Combine the corn, jalapeno, cream cheese, mozzarella, salt, cayenne, half of the bacon, and half of the basil.