Egyptian Orzo Soup.
You can have Egyptian Orzo Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egyptian Orzo Soup
- It’s of Wings and bones of 1 chicken.
- Prepare 1 1/2 litre of water.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of orzo pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Egyptian Orzo Soup instructions
- In a pan add water, garlic cloves, chicken and salt. Let boil on medium low flame..
- Then in a frying pan add the ghee and the pasta and cook until pasta turns brown..
- Then add the pasta into the chicken stock. Add some black pepper powder.And let boil till the chicken and pasta are done..
- Serve hot and enjoy winter..