Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole. This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! Serve the Jalapeno Popper Casserole as a side dish or hearty dip recipe. Add chicken or hamburger for a complete meal.
This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! Serve the Jalapeno Popper Casserole as a side dish or hearty dip recipe. Add chicken or hamburger for a complete meal. You can have Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of packages of cream cheese, softened at room temp.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mexican Cheddar Jack Cheese, shredded & divided.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 6 of jalapeño peppers, deseeded & diced.
- It’s 1 (2 lb) of bag tator tots.
- It’s 6 of green onions, thinly sliced.
I love tater tot casserole this recipe is much the same as mine but I don't add ketchup. I also add a drained can of corn and a drained can of It probably doesn't need all the onion but it does have good flavor. I think next time I'd coat the entire top with tator tots.it kind of helps even out the mushiness. Jalapeño Popper Tater Tot Chicken Casserole!
Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 425° line tator tots in casserole dish. Bake for 15 mins..
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1½ cups of Cheddar jack cheese, bacon (save a little bit for the topping), diced Jalapeno peppers, and most of the sliced onions (save a few for the top). Stir to thoroughly combine ingredients..
- Spread mixture over top of tator tots. (Not too easy without a spreader lol use a spoon if you don't have one either and spread carefully) Top with remaining cheese, bacon and onions (I put some of the jalapeños on top too) I forgot the bacon on mine :(.
- Bake at 425° for 20 mins. (I'm using the recipes picture because it came out way prettier lol!) Even though I forgot the bacon my family still ate every last piece, not a bit leftover. Enjoy!.
One of the BEST casseroles you will ever make! I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. Line tator tots on top neatly. Jalapeno fans will love this Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole.