Cheesy Jalepeno Pretzel Bites. These cheesy jalapeno pretzel bites are the ultimate Super Bowl snack or party appetizer. Using your thumb, push in and around to press down some of the pretzel and create a. These Jalapeno Popper Pretzel Bites are so good.
In both cases, make sure to pat them dry. That helps make perfectly cheesy pretzel bites without any moisture. These soft, chewy pretzel bites are so delicious and the jalapeno beer cheese dip just puts them over the top. You can have Cheesy Jalepeno Pretzel Bites using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Jalepeno Pretzel Bites
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Warm Water.
- It’s 3 TB of Melted Butter.
- It’s 1 TB of Honey.
- It’s 1 Pkg. of Yeast.
- You need 2 1/4 Cup of Four.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 6 oz. of Softened Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 5 Strips of Crumbled Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Diced Jalepeno.
- You need 2 of Mixing Bowls and 1 small bowl.
- It’s 3 TBS of Course Salt or as needed.
- Prepare of Rolling Pin.
- You need of Cookie sheet with Parchment Paper.
The key to a soft pretzel is an alkali. Try this pretzel bread stuffed with spicy jalapeño and sauce with reduced fat mozzarella cheese. Unwrap pretzel stick and place on paper plate. Soft and chewy pretzel poppers are stuffed with ooey gooey cheese, crispy bacon and spicy jalapenos.
Cheesy Jalepeno Pretzel Bites instructions
- Mix Water, Butter, Honey, and Yeast in Bowl, Let Yeast Activate for 5 Min.
- Mix Flour and Salt into Bowl.
- Using Dough Attachment Mix Flour and Salt until Dough is formed.
- Cover with Towel and let rise for 1 hour..
- In separate bowl, mix Cream Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Bacon, Jalapeno.
- Place Dough on table, cut into 4 equal pieces.
- Roll into Rope and then cut into 1” pieces.
- Flatten each piece with Rolling Pin and fill with a scoop of filling.
- Crack and scramble Eggs in small dish.
- Roll filled Balls into pretzel ball shape and place on cookie sheet.
- Boil a Pot full of water, enough water to boil however many balls you want at once.
- Place baking soda in boiling water, 1TBS at a time.
- Boil Balls for 30 Seconds.
- Remove Balls and Brush with Egg.
- Sprinkle with Salt.
- Bake 425 for 15-18 Minutes.
This scrumptious recipe is like nothing you have ever eaten before. Game day, girls night or a Tuesday night with the family these Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Pretzel Bombs will rock your world! Add these tasty jalapeño and cheese-filled pretzels that are made using Pillsbury® pizza crust to your bread basket. Add baking soda; stir until dissolved. Homemade soft pretzel bites stuffed with creamy, jalapeno pepper-bacon filling will please the masses and are perfect for game day.