Chicken Vermicelli Roll.
You can cook Chicken Vermicelli Roll using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Vermicelli Roll
- It’s 300 gm of chicken (minced).
- It’s 2 of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 of potato (steamed and mashed).
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of finely chopped coriander.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Vermicelli for outer layer.
Chicken Vermicelli Roll step by step
- Heat oil in a kadai,add chopped onions, saute and cook in medium flame till it becomes translucent..
- Add ginger garlic paste, give it a quick stir and add chicken (minced)and mix well..
- Cook chicken for 5-8 minutes and add mashed potatoes, turmeric powder,salt, red chilli powder, garam masala and amchur powder..
- Mix altogether and finally add chopped coriander..
- Keep it aside to cool down..
- Take the stuff and shape it(as u like).
- Then dip it in egg and simultaneously in vermicelli, so that it will stick to it evenly..
- Once everything is done,freeze it for 20 minutes and deep fry in oil..