Turkey in Mushroom Sauce.
You can have Turkey in Mushroom Sauce by using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is what you need to do to achieve that:
Ingredients of Turkey in Mushroom Sauce
- You need 2 TBS of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of small diced onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 TBS of butter.
- Prepare 3 TBS of flour.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 cups of turkey.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley.
Turkey in Mushroom Sauce step by step
- Sauté onion in oil for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add mushroom and sauté for about 8 minutes stirring occasionally. Once done take out of pan and set aside..
- Add butter to same pan until melted..
- Add flour and whisk..
- Add chicken broth and simmer for about 4-5 minutes..
- Add turkey and mushrooms. Simmer for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Dress with a little bit of chopped parsley..
- Ready to serve!.