Grilled Chicken Fajitas.
You can cook Grilled Chicken Fajitas using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare of skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- It’s of fajita seasoning.
- You need of green bell pepper.
- Prepare of small sweet onion.
- Prepare of red bell pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of flour tortilla's.
- Prepare of small tomato.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of Mexican cheese.
Grilled Chicken Fajitas instructions
- Season chicken breast to taste with seasoning..
- Place on grill cook 6 to 8 minutes then turn over for 6 to 8 minutes or till done..
- Remove from grill and slice, place on a plate.
- Dice green, red bell pepper and onion and place in a frying pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil medium heat. Sauce' 5 to 7 minutes..
- Place all ingredientes on a flour tortilla and enjoy!.