Cauliflower Fried Rice. Cauliflower "Fried Rice" which replaces rice with cauliflower is my favorite low-carb side dish I LOVE fried rice, and often make my own fried rice at home with brown rice like this Edamame Fried. How To Make Cauliflower Fried Rice. As with any quick stir-fry, it's important to have all of your ingredients prepped before you start cooking.
This "Cauliflower Fried Rice" is EXCELLENT (chef worthy)! I had imagined so many adaptations to the recipe before I had actually made it (i.e. marinate the meat; switch up the pork for a combination of. This Cauliflower Fried Rice is a healthy dinner made without rice. You can cook Cauliflower Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried Rice
- You need 1 bag of Green Giant Cauliflower Medley.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion.
- Prepare 3 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare of Chia seeds (optional).
This Cauliflower Fried Rice is a delicious way to eat more vegetables and tastes remarkably like the popular take-out dish. Cauliflower chicken fried rice is a great alternative to grabbing take out! Taste the cauliflower fried rice and adjust seasonings as desired. Cauliflower Fried Rice – Healthy and Amazing!
Cauliflower Fried Rice step by step
- Pour cauliflower medley in pan to unfreeze..
- While cauliflower is in the pan, chop up onion in cubes. Also beat the 2 eggs..
- After a few minutes, pour in olive oil, shove cauliflower to the side and pour in egg mixture. Scramble on the side.
- After eggs are cooked, combine cauliflower and eggs. Add soy sauce and cook for a few more minutes..
This easy and healthy cauliflower fried rice is a reader favorite because it's low carb and super flavorful. This Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice will satisfy all your Chinese food cravings while still keeping your dinner healthy, delicious, and super quick. It is a wonderful light meal packed with veggies and shrimp. Working in batches, pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until coarse in texture, like rice. Make the Fried Rice: In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until the mixture resembles rice.