You can have Vermicelli Srikhand using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Srikhand
- You need of To make Vermicelli cup:.
- It’s 200 grams of Vermicelli.
- You need 2 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- It’s of To make Srikhand:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Hung Curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Powder sugar.
- It’s few of Saffron strands.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardomom powder.
- It’s 10-12 of pistachios finely chopped.
- Prepare of For Garnishing:.
- Prepare of pistachios Saffron Kesar Pomegranate.
Vermicelli Srikhand instructions
- Put butter in a non stick pan and roast vermicelli on medium flame till it becomes brown in colour. Keep on stirring so that it gets evenly roasted..
- Switch off the flame and add condensed milk. Mix it until well combined..
- Now take a Silicone cup and spread the vermicelli mixture in a cup while still warm. Press it lightly with the help of spoon so that it takes the shape of cup..
- Now keep the cup in a refrigerator for an hour to set..
- To make hung curd put the curd in a strainer and keep a bowl under the strainer to collect the liquid. Keep yogurt with strainer in a fridge for an hour so that all liquid separates from the curd. After an hour you get a thick cheese like curd called hung curd..
- Meanwhile take 1 tbsp of warm milk and soak the few strands of saffron. Mix it well and keep aside..
- After an hour put the hung curd in a bowl and adds powdered sugar, cardamom powder, chopped pista, kesar mixed with little milk. Beat slowly till everything mixed properly & curd becomes light & creamy..
- Kesar pista Srikhand is ready. Cover and chill for an hour..
- Take out the Vermicelli cup from the silicone mould and fill the srikhand into vermicelli cups..
- Serve Chill..
- Garnish with some chopped pista, saffron and some pomogranate..