You can have Orzo Risotto using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orzo Risotto
- It’s 200 grams of orzo.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic finely crushed.
- You need 1 medium of carrot grated and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of leek shredded.
- It’s 1 medium of tomato diced.
- It’s 2 liter of veg or chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley (optional).
Orzo Risotto instructions
- sweat the onions and carrot off in a pan with oil for a few minutes.
- add orzo and garlic. stir for another few minutes.
- add one cup of stock. constantly stir until liquid is absorbed. repeat until you have used half the liquid.
- add the leeks and tomato.
- continue adding and stiring in the stock until the rice is cooked.
- remove from heat and stir in butter.
- add parsley and season to taste.