Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins. Chopped jalapeño adds a little kick to this delicious cornbread muffin recipe. Paired with honey, these easy cornbread muffins are a wonderful side dish! Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins – These sweet, crumbly muffins are unbelievably easy to make and incredibly addicting!
Slightly sweet and amazingly moist Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins made with fresh corn, corn meal, and jalapenos. Sweetness of two kinds of corn, hint of salt. This cornbread muffin recipe has whole kernels of sweet corn and spicy pickled jalapeños stirred into an easy batter. You can have Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of fine corn meal.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut palm sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of minced jalapeños (save 12 thin jalapeño slices for garnish).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tex Mex shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
Looking for a great cornbread recipe? Your Honey Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins look devive!! But the last ingredient reads… The best vegan Cornbread Muffins with jalapeno are perfectly sweet with a bit of heat! They bake up moist, tender and are perfect for pairing with soups, stews and chilies.
Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Mix corn meal, flour, salt and baking soda together..
- In a separate bowl, beat two eggs and butter together. Add sugar, buttermilk, minced jalapeños and 3/4 of the Tex Mex cheese and mix until blended..
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix..
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tin with vegetable oil. Evenly distribute mixture into 12 muffin cups..
- Garnish with thinly slice jalapeño and cheese..
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes..
Beat in the melted butter and egg. Add the liquid ingredients to the cornmeal mixture and blend well. Add the chilies, green onions, corn and cheese. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Try adding corn, jalapeno peppers or Cheddar cheese.