Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons.
You can cook Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Prepare 5 1/3 cup of Coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 each of Egg whites.
- You need 1 tsp of Almond extract.
- It’s 1 packages of Semi sweet baking chocolate melted.
Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons instructions
- Mix coconut sugar flour and salt in large bowl. Add egg whites an almond extract. Mix well. Drop by tablespoons onto greased and floured baking sheets..
- Bake at 325°F for 20 min or until edges of cookies are golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely..
- Dip cookies halfway into melted chocolate. Let stand at room temperature or refrigerate on wax paper lined tray 30 minutes until chocolate is firm. Store tightly covered at room temperature up to 1 week..