Chicken and Kale Orzo. Toothsome kale and golden orzo pasta are dressed with Parmesan cheese and fresh lemon juice in this delicious pasta side dish. If i make it again I would put a little chicken stock with the kale and garlic while it is cooking. My garlic burned and the kale was not soft and tender.
Lightly tomato-sauced-up orzo baked in a skillet with red peppers, kale, chicken – or chickpeas – and a topping of feta, lemon juice, and fresh dill is something that I am never disappointed to eat on a chilly weeknight in November. In fact, it is kind of the perfect thing for that still-needs-something-cozy-but. Hi Everyone, The chicken parm is super easy to make and very tasty but the kale and orzo is the star of the plate. You can cook Chicken and Kale Orzo using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Kale Orzo
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 100 g of Kale.
- Prepare of Mixed peppers.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Very Lazy garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Very Lazy chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Salt.
- Prepare 100 of m chicken stock.
- It’s 200 g of Orzo.
- Prepare of Garlic Frylight.
Chicken Soup with Kale and Orzo. This super food orzo soup with kale, chicken, garlic and more is perfect to chase away that winter cold or just give yourself a boost! Not only is it full of Kale- Vitamin K, C and A and so much more that I can't list all the benefits here. Add the chicken stock to the pan along with the orzo.
Chicken and Kale Orzo instructions
- Spray a large pan with frylight and sautè the peppers and kale. Add the garlic, onion salt and chilli and cook for 5 mins. In the meantime put the orzo in a separate pan to cook..
- After 5 mins add the chicken to frying pan and fry until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the chicken stock..
- Drain the cooked orzo and add to the frying pan. Stir into the mixture. Your dish should be ready to serve..
Lift the lid and give it a stir, making sure no pasta is sticking to the pan. Remove the parmesan rind and bay leaf. Looking forward to making your Lemony Garlic Chicken and orzo soup today! Our grocery store always labels kale "Kale" should I be concerned about it specifically. This simple dish gets a bright lift from the creamy, lemony mustard sauce and crispy breadcrumbs used to coat our chicken before baking.