BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken. This sneak-peek recipe from the 'Fed & Fit' book takes a classic Cobb salad and transforms it into a BBQ Chicken Cobb with Jalapeño Ranch. This is a Cobb salad unlike any other. Made with Paleo BBQ Sauce-baked chicken, an easy creamy jalapeno ranch, bacon, avocado, and fresh, flavorful vegetables to bring you a filling meal the whole family will love!
Kick boring chicken to the curb with Dennis the Prescott's hot & zesty recipe. Juicy chicken legs are marinated in a flavorful spice blend, cooked on the Traeger till charred, then finished off with a homemade roasted jalapeño salsa. BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe with Jalapeno. You can cook BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken
- You need 6 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 C of prepared Ranch salad dressing(I used Hidden Valley).
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3/4 C of BBQ sauce of choice.
- You need 10-12 of jarred jalapeno slices and 1/4 C brine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of BBQ seasoning (I used brown sugar bourbon by McCormick).
Sweet and tangy BBQ sauce is a wonderful compliment to roasted chicken, salty cheese and that bite of heat from jalapeno peppers Give this easy sheet pan pizza recipe a try. Cover and let marinate for at least four hours. Add everything but the chicken to a mixing bowl and whisk well to combine. Stir well to coat the chicken.
BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken step by step
- Spray your slow cooker and add chicken. Add all remaining ingredients and cook on low for 6 hrs..
- After 6 hrs, shred with 2 forks. So good!!!!.
The longer the chicken marinates, the more flavorful it will be. This easy bbq ranch chicken can be baked or grilled and can be prepped ahead of time or overnight. To get started you will need chicken breasts and two of my favorite sauces in the world. BBQ sauce: use your favorite store-bought bbq sauce or use homemade sauce if that's your thing. BBQ sauce is simply the best flavor on chicken.