Mediterranean Chicken Orzo.
You can cook Mediterranean Chicken Orzo using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Chicken Orzo
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- You need 2 stick of celery.
- Prepare 250 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 250 g of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 400 g of orzo.
Mediterranean Chicken Orzo instructions
- Mix the paprika, allspice, turmeric and a little salt. Coat the chicken and set aside for 10 minutes..
- Peel and cube the carrots..
- Chop the celery, slice the mushrooms and dice the onion..
- Chop the tomatoes in half..
- Add half the olive oil and chicken to a large pan and cook until browned..
- Add the rest of the olive oil, onion, mushrooms, carrot and celery..
- Cook until mushrooms are soft. Meanwhile make up the stock..
- Add the tomatoes, lemon juice and 100ml of the stock to the pan (save the rest for later)..
- Stir in the orzo, parsley and rest of the stock..
- Cook for another 20 minutes. Make up some more stock and add little bits if it gets too dry. Serve..