Milk made vermicelli kheer. Vermicelli kheer recipe With step by step photos. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer Is a must at any festival at our place. Making vermicelli kheer is very easy and does not take much time.
In this recipe, vermicelli, which is also known as semiya or seviya, is roasted in ghee which gives it a nice aroma and its signature taste. Semiya payasam or vermicelli kheer is basically an Indian pudding made using vermicelli noodles & milk and it is best to not leave milk puddings at room temperatures for long, once its prepared. If not serving the payasam or kheer warm, transfer the prepared kheer to air tight food containers or jars and store in the refrigerator for another. You can cook Milk made vermicelli kheer using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk made vermicelli kheer
- It’s 2 liter of milk.
- Prepare 250 grams of milk maid(condensed milk).
- It’s 1 cup of mix dry fruits.
- Prepare 3-4 of cardamons.
- It’s 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 piece of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vermicelli.
- It’s 1 spoon of ghee.
Boil milk in a pan, add the roasted vermicelli and cook stirring until soft and tender. Add cashew nuts, raisins, and cardamom powder. Serving: Vermicelli kheer can be served and enjoyed in many ways. You can serve it either hot, warm or even chilled.
Milk made vermicelli kheer instructions
- Take one heavy pan and put milk and let it get hot. And boil it till it gets half. Then take another pan and put the ghee to let it get hot. Then put all the spices in the pan and heat it a little and remove the spices. Now in that pan only put the dry fruits and heat them..
- Now put all the dryfruits in the milk. Now add milk made in it..
- Now in that different (ghee and dry fruits) pan put some more ghee and vermicelli and heat it. Now in this pan put the milk..
- Ready to vermicelli milkmaid kheer..
Any leftover kheer should be refrigerated. Vermicelli Kheer is a pudding made with vermicelli in milk which is sweetened by sugar and flavored with cardamom. Dry fruits are also added to the Indian sweet dish. Vermicelli Kheer known as Shevayachi Kheer in Goa. Vermicelli is known as "Shevyo" in Goa and Kheer is an Indian style pudding.