Garlic bread personal pizzas. how to make a crispy garlic pizza bread. This quick and easy clean eating pizza uses pita bread for a traditionally thin and crispy crust. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, red pepper flakes and garlic; stir to mix well.
Garlic bread and pizza crust get married and make deliciousness in this easy recipe. MORE+ LESS While pizza is baking, melt remaining tablespoon of butter and mix with remaining Parmesan cheese. Remove pizza from oven and brush butter mixture on fully baked crust. You can create Garlic bread personal pizzas by using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can make that:
Ingredients of Garlic bread personal pizzas
- Prepare 6 pieces of garlic frozen bread.
- It’s 12 of table spoons of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need to taste of Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder seasoned.
- You need of Any toppings you like, pepperoni sausage bacon ham etc.
You'll love our DIGIORNO Naturally Flavored Garlic Bread Pizza! Experience the fusion of delicious toppings with natural garlic flavor, that's delightfully baked to perfection on our signature Rising Crust so it's crispy on the outside while soft and chewy on the inside. Pillsbury® pizza crust is really good when brushed with garlic butter and then topped off with your favorite pizza toppings. I posted about personal pizzas a few weeks ago…love the “personal” nature of them, that way I can put as much pineapple or hot pepper flakes or whatever random.
Garlic bread personal pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake garlic bread 5 minutes..
- Spread two tablespoons of sauce on each piece. If using spaghetti sauce mix in Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder to taste in sauce. Top with cheese..
- Top with your favorite toppings and sprinkle more Italian seasoning on top. Broil 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted..
- You could do this and replace the pizza sauce with gravy and top with cooked scrambled eggs, bacon bits and sausage crumbles for a breakfast version. You could use buffalo sauce in place of pizza sauce and top with cheese, shredded chicken and ranch for buffalo pizzas..
Buttery, garlic breadsticks are the perfect chewy, soft accompaniment to any Italian meal. If you are making the homemade pizza dough recipe, follow the below instructions. If you are using pre-made dough While bread sticks are still warm, brush with the mixture on top of each breadstick and serve. Keyword: Thin Crust Garlic Herb Pizza Dough Recipe. When the pizza dough is done, remove the dough from the bread machine to a lightly-floured surface.