Coconut fried chicken. You-tube Cooking TV Show: Coconut Fried Chicken Recipe episode. I am cooking with Herbs; Learn How to prepare, and then cook Coconut Fried Chicken Recipe with vegetables and Herbs. My youngest's favorite meal is fried chicken cutlets.
Dip chicken in egg whites, then press chicken into coconut. Turn over and press into coconut again to coat Add chicken to the hot oil in batches. I've always loved good fried chicken, sometimes I'm even pretty happy with bad fried chicken. You can cook Coconut fried chicken using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut fried chicken
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked oats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of oil.
- It’s 5 small of chicken breast.
Coconut fried chicken is a great replacement for our society's love of deep fried chicken. This is grain-free and low carb and loaded with good fats, anti-oxidants and clean proteins. Chicken drenched in coconut milk & curry mixture, then tossed in flour, and fried until it's crispy and golden brown! I am a firm believer that you can not have too many fried chicken recipes.
Coconut fried chicken instructions
- heat oil to 350.
- cut chicken into size you desire.
- add first 8 dry ingredients together.
- mix milk with eggs.
- drench chicken in egg wash, then into flour, then into hot oil.
- cook chicken for 7-10 mins, depending on size of chicken pieces.
- let chicken cool on paper towel to soak up oil.
- you can add cayenne to heat level you desire.
Coconut Flour Chicken Fingers – If you love fried chicken you'll enjoy this grain free recipe using coconut flour! Fried chicken fingers are one of my all time favorite fast food treats! A Coconut Chicken infused with flavour and richness from a beautiful Thai coconut marinade. IMPORTANT: The video says Cumin instead of Curry Powder, the. Feasting: A culinary revelation in Colombia inspired this recipe for fried chicken, made with a coconut marinade to soften and sweeten the meat.