You can cook Coconut Fondant using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Fondant
- You need 185 g of flour.
- You need 2 1/4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 125 g of sugar.
- It’s 125 g of butter melted.
- Prepare 50 g of coconut, grated, plus more to decorate.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 250 ml of milk.
Coconut Fondant instructions
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, then mix in the melted butter..
- Add all the other ingredients mixing well after each..
- Pour the mixture into a buttered cake tin and bake in the middle of the oven at 180°C for 45 min..
- Leave to cool before removing from the cake tin, then decorate the top with more grated coconut..