Keto mozzarella sticks. Keto mozzarella sticks are an easy kid friendly low carb snack or appetizer. How To Make Keto Mozzarella Sticks. How to Prevent the Cheese from Melting Through the Coating.
So, today I'll show you how to make the best mozzarella sticks for keto. Serve up a hot platter of these keto fried mozzarella sticks, along with a couple of dipping sauces—you'll be everybody's tasty cheese BFF. Perfect for your next party or game day, these mozzarella sticks are oozing with cheesy goodness! You can cook Keto mozzarella sticks using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto mozzarella sticks
- Prepare 8 of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare of Italian seasonings.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of Salt.
Take them to the next level by dipping them in my Quick Homemade Marinara Sauce. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. When the oil is hot, drop the frozen mozzarella sticks in the skillet. This easy Keto Baked Mozzarella Sticks recipe came about because I was seriously in need of some restaurant-style comfort food.
Keto mozzarella sticks instructions
- Put flour and seasonings, salt in a ziplock bag. Shake it good. And place in a plate, mix eggs in a medium bowl. Coat the cheese first eggs, flour and again, egg, flour, place in a freezer safe sheet, keep them at least 1 hour..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, temperature should be between 325F- 375F. Not more than that. Otherwise cheese will melt. Turn the sticks, until all the sides are done and when you touch the cheese inside is not hard anymore..
After looking quite a few recipes over, I realized that the process to. We've been testing different low carb keto Mozzarella sticks for a while. It took a few different combinations to get just the right crunch. We tried a few different types of cheese as well as a few. These low carb cheese sticks also have the added benefit of filling the occasional need for keto-friendly convenience foods.