Culatello and Dried Tomatoes Bucatini.
You can cook Culatello and Dried Tomatoes Bucatini using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Culatello and Dried Tomatoes Bucatini
- It’s 4 of dried tomatoes.
- It’s 100 grams of culatello salami (or herby sausage).
- You need 350 grams of bucatini pasta (or spaghetti).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 250 grams of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 50 grams of grated cheese.
Culatello and Dried Tomatoes Bucatini step by step
- Put dried tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes and leave them aside for later.
- Put sliced onion with olive oil in a pan and cook until it turns gold.
- Add culatello in the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the dried tomatoes from hot water and add them as well.
- Add tomato sauce and season on taste, cook on low heat for other 5 minutes.
- In the meantime boil bucatini.
- Drain pasta and mix it with the sauce.
- Add grated cheese, enjoy!.