Brad's jalapeño cheddar deviled eggs. Deviled eggs with the addition of savory bacon, delicious Cheddar and spicy jalapeno. All Reviews for Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs. Spicy deviled eggs are a great finger food any time of year.
Jalapenos, bacon and cheddar turn even the most innocent dish into a sinful savory one. Place eggs in a small saucepan. Add cold water to the pot to completely submerge the eggs. You can cook Brad's jalapeño cheddar deviled eggs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's jalapeño cheddar deviled eggs
- Prepare 8 of large eggs.
- You need 2 of jalapenos.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of hungarian paprika for garnish.
Bring to a boil, then cover pot with a lid and turn off the heat. Halve eggs lengthwise, then spoon out yolks into a small bowl and place whites on a serving platter. Using a fork, mash yolks, then stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, bacon, cheddar, mustard, and jalapeño and season with salt and pepper. A few years back, I brought my bacon cheddar deviled eggs to a work potluck.
Brad's jalapeño cheddar deviled eggs instructions
- Place eggs in cold water to cover. Place on high heat. And bring to a boil. Once at a hard boil boil for ten minutes..
- When done, rinse under cold water. Place four large handfulls of ice in water. Let eggs chill in ice bath untill ice melts.
- Meanwhile, char two jalapenos over open flame untill skin blackens..
- Once blackened place peppers in a bag and seal for ten minutes.
- Once peppers steam, peel charred skin off. Remove seeds. Mince one pepper and julliene the other.
- Once ice has melted, peel eggs. Cut eggs in half and remove yolks.
- Plate eggs. Put minced pepper, yolks, sour cream, mustard, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix until creamy.
- Divide mixture evenly between eggs. Garnish with paprika. Place a julliened pepper on top..
We laughed and schmoozed as the food quickly disappeared. Deviled eggs stuffed with cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and jalapeño pepper make a delicious keto appetiser. I make deviled eggs almost every week and that's why I always keep boiled eggs in the fridge. Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Cheese Deviled Eggs are delicious & adds a kick to the traditional spring, summer or Easter appetizer!!! A spin on an old classic, Deviled Eggs with the addition of savory bacon, delicious cheddar cheese & spicy jalapeno, better than your ordinary deviled eggs.