Jalapeño Popper Soup. Jalapeno Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Reviews for: Photos of Jalapeno Popper Soup. Everything you love about jalapeño poppers in liquid form.
This jalapeno popper chicken soup is delicious and great for cold days. It has a very nice creamy texture and rich combination of flavors. A spicy, creamy and crunchy soup reminiscent of your favorite appetizer! You can have Jalapeño Popper Soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Soup
- You need 3 of large chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of jalapeños, chopped (remove seeds for not so hot, leave seeds in if you like the heat).
- You need 2 cans of great northern beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 pkg of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp. of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp. of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of red pepper (less if you dont want so much heat).
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare of Optional toppings for serving: shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, sour cream, bacon.
Directions Learn how to cook Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup in the instant pot or crockpot. Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Soup Recipe. Warm Up with Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Soup. Jalapeno poppers are jalapenos that are stuffed with cheese and either breaded and deep fried until crispy or wrapped in bacon and grilled and I figured that a soup with a the flavours of these tasty little.
Jalapeño Popper Soup step by step
- Place chicken chunks in a large pot with a little bit of vegetable oil and add all seasonings; saute on medium high heat..
- Once chicken is half way cooked (still see some pink), add in red bell pepper, onion and jalapeño..
- Continue to saute until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- Add in the chicken stock, corn, northern beans and tomatoes and simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes..
- Add in the cream cheese in chunks and continue to simmer until cream cheese is completely melted and blended in. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
Fresh Jalapenos are sliced in half and filled with a rich I love jalapenos in any way, shape or form! Making homemade poppers is super easy and tastes way. Watch how to make the best jalapeño poppers in this short recipe video! These jalapeño poppers are stuffed with a fresh, herbed cream cheese mixture and topped with just enough cheddar cheese to. This Keto Jalapeno Popper Soup will soon become your family's favorite low carb comfort food.