Indonesian – Bami Goreng. Bami goreng, a.k.a. mie goreng, is a traditional Indonesian recipe loved by the Dutch. Bami Goreng is an Indonesian dish that's traditional to Holland. It seems like a lot of work but it really isn't – if I'm having company for dinner I slice, dice and prepare all my ingredients (including cooking.
This is an Indonesian dish that's traditional to Holland. Search dish. (Indonesian). bami noodles, eggs, chicken breasts, garlic cloves, coriander, ground ginger, vegetable broth, onions, carrots, red pepper, leek, ham, shrimps. Traditional indonesian meal bami goreng with noodles, vegetables and chicken. You can cook Indonesian – Bami Goreng using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian – Bami Goreng
- It’s of Ketjap Sambal:.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of finely chopped jalapeno (1 large).
- You need 2 Tsp. of minced garlic.
- You need 2 Tsp. of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tsp. of oyster sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of five-spice powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of Bami Goreng:.
- Prepare 3-4 Tbs. of sesame oil, divided.
- You need 2 cup of red bell pepper (2 med.), cut into strips.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet onion, cut into strips.
- It’s 2 Tsp. of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 Tsp. of grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 12 oz of chicken breast, sliced thin and into strips.
- You need Dash of flour.
- It’s Dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cups of Napa cabbage, sliced crosswise, thin.
- You need 2 Tbs. of oyster sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 12 oz of Asian pasta noodle (or Italian Bucatini), “cooked”.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of lime juice.
- You need of Chopped cilantro, for garnish.
Traditional indonesian meal nasi goreng with rice, vegetables and chicken. Bami goreng (fried bakmi) in the Netherlands. Bakmi consists of two Hokkien Chinese words literally Chinese influences is evident in Indonesian food, such as bakmi, mie ayam, pangsit, mie goreng. Illustration about Indonesian Cuisine, Mie Goreng or Traditional Stir Fried Noodles.
Indonesian – Bami Goreng step by step
- For the "ketjap sambal": Heat the oil in a small pot over medium heat. Stir in the jalapeno and sauté until slightly softened (but not browned), 2 minutes. Add in the garlic and ginger and stir. Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, five-spice powder and 1/4 cup water..
- Bring mixture to a slight bubble, reduce heat slightly, and cook until the sauce reduces. It will eventually coat the back of a spoon in about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside..
- For the "bami goreng": Heat some oil in a wok (or large sauté pan) over high heat. Add the red bell pepper. Sauté for 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat slightly and add the onion and cook until translucent. Remove from pan to a bowl..
- Add the lightly floured / seasoned chicken strips to the pan with added oil; cook until browned on “both” sides, 3-4 minutes total. Add in the sauté pepper and onion, the garlic and ginger, and stir..
- Add the cabbage, stir in the Sriracha sauce, and then deglaze the pan with 1/4 cup water. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the cabbage is wilted and very small, and water is evaporated..
- Add in the "cooked" pasta with a tablespoon of the starchy pasta water, along with half of the "ketjap sambal" and mix a few times..
- Transfer to a large bowl and drizzle with the remaining ketjap. Add lime juice, garnish with cilantro, and enjoy..
One of The Most Popular Dish in Indonesia. From Review: Pasundan Traditional. of Pasundan Traditional Indonesian Food. Bami Goreng, auch Bahmi Goreng, Bakmi Goreng, indonesisch mi goreng, ist ein aus Indonesien stammendes Nudelgericht mit gebratenen Nudeln (bami oder bakmi etc. sind Nudeln aus Weizenmehl; goreng, „gebraten"). Egy finom Indonéz pirított tészta (Bami Goreng) ebédre vagy vacsorára? Indonéz pirított tészta (Bami Goreng) Receptek a Mindmegette.hu Recept gyűjteményében!