Spanish sauce for omelets. View top rated Spanish sauce for omelet recipes with ratings and reviews. Colin's Honey Garlic Sauce for Wings, Sauces for mixed grill, TOMATO SAUCE FOR MEATBALLS OR PATTIES, etc. I love Spanish Omelets but never knew how to make them.
I added some garlic to the sauce as suggested and I think it could be really played around with – bacon sausage mushrooms etc etc. Make the omelet: Whisk the eggs, a pinch of salt and the scallion in a bowl. Return the skillet to medium heat and drizzle with more oil, if needed. You can cook Spanish sauce for omelets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish sauce for omelets
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 11/2 cups of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 6 of olives chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Red pepper.
While sauce is cooking, beat together eggs and milk. Cook four small omelets, one at time, in the skillet. This Spanish chorizo sausage omelet recipe is a simple one that has lots of flavor with chorizo sausage slices. Then, flip omelet over using a spatula to ensure that egg mixture in the center is cooked.
Spanish sauce for omelets step by step
- Heat butter add chopped onion green pepper tomatoes seasoning olives and mushrooms.
- Cook until moisture has nearly evaporated.
- Before folding the omelet place a spoonful in center.
- Fold and pour rest of sauce over and around omelet..
Found this recipe on the internet. It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and meats and/or cheeses to suit your taste. After cooking it you might want to add ketchup, salsa or hot pepper. The Best Omelette Sauce Recipes on Yummly