Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk. You can also leave out the sweetener if you prefer to sweeten it only with toppings like fresh fruit, dried fruit or chocolate chips. Loaded with nutrients and perfect for breakfast I substituted vegan chocolate protein powder for the unsweetened cocoa and maple syrup. I also used flax milk instead of almond milk because it has.
It tastes like a rich chocolate pudding and only. Today I am sharing my favourite Healthy breakfast alternative. Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. You can have Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk
- It’s 6 Tablespoon of Chia Seed.
- Prepare 2 Cup of Almond Milk (You can find the recipe in the previous post).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Cacao Poweder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking. Ground chia seed pudding required no soaking and no waiting time. Finally a chia seed recipe to fix your sugar craving in a minute. Spoon the pudding into desired serving dish and top with slivered almonds and chocolate shavings.
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk instructions
- Add all the ingredients to the chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk well (cacao can be added if you like chocolate otherwise you can just refrigerate it without it).
- Add cacao and whisk, then refrigerate overnight..
- Second day texture result (after refrigerating).
Non-Dairy Milk: I used a protein rich plant-based milk here, but feel free to use In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, maple syrup This month we made Chocolate Chia Pudding. We used Almond Milk and topped it off with. Almond milk chocolate pudding is just as creamy and delicious as traditional chocolate pudding without using cream or milk! I wanted a recipe with almond milk since I always have a problem with it thickening. I used Hershey's special dark cocoa so it came out.