Maple Glazed Veggies.
You can have Maple Glazed Veggies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Glazed Veggies
- Prepare of Veggies! Any kind you like!.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of saracha.
- You need of Salt-to taste.
- Prepare of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Maple Glazed Veggies step by step
- Use any kind of fresh cut veggies you like! That's the best part about this dish! In the picture I have broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and brussel sprouts..
- Set oven to 375°.
- Cut veggies and place them in baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, cover and bake for 20 mins..
- In the meantime, melt your butter in the microwave then add maple syrup and saracha.. mix together..
- Once baking time is up, remove veggies from oven and pour your sauce over top..
- Cover and place veggies back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, grate your parmesan cheese over top and place under broiler for 3 minutes.