Bacon and Jalapeno Deviled Eggs colored for Christmas. Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs are a delicious dish that adds a kick to the traditional spring, summer, or Easter appetizer! While the classic deviled eggs are fantastic, I wanted to add a little twist to them. With my slight obsession for bacon and jalapeno, I thought it would be awesome to add them to my.
Mash egg yolks with a fork; stir in minced jalapeno, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, red onion, and mustard. These spicy, creamy deviled eggs with jalapeños and bacon are a delicious twist on traditional deviled eggs! Just boil up some fresh eggs and gently scoop out the yolks into a bowl. You can cook Bacon and Jalapeno Deviled Eggs colored for Christmas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Jalapeno Deviled Eggs colored for Christmas
- You need 6 of large hard boiled eggs, peeled.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 of small red or green pickled jalapeno pepper, chopped, seedes removed for a milder flavor.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of the juice from the jalapeno jar.
- It’s of Red and green food coloring as needed.
- You need 4 slices of bacon cooked crisp and crumbles.
- You need 1 of green onionm sliced.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Mash 'em up with mayonnaise, or plain yogurt if you prefer, vinegar, ground mustard, and a pinch of sugar and salt. These Deviled Eggs with Bacon introduce bits of crispy bacon with jalapeño for a kick. They're so versatile that we've served them to rave reviews for everything from Christmas and Thanksgiving to Easter, Mother's Day, New Year's Eve and on Game Day. You can also make them for potlucks and.
Bacon and Jalapeno Deviled Eggs colored for Christmas step by step
- Cut each egg in half, lenghwise.
- Remove egg yolks to a bowl and mash with mayonnaise, mustard,sugar , jalapeno jalapeno juice, salt and pepper.
- Dye eggs red and green.
- Have 2 bowls ready and fill each with 1 cup of hot water. Add 1 teaspoon white vinegsr to each bowl. Add 1 teaspoon green food color to one bowl and stir. Add 1 teaspoon red food color to the other bowl and stir. Add half of egg whites in red bowl and half in green bowl. Let sit in dye about 2 minutes..
- Remove them and dry them.
- Fill whites with egg yolk mixture.
- Top with crisp bacon and green onione.
Cook your eggs and bacon at the same time if you don't have leftovers. Slice the eggs lengthwise in half and pop the yolks into a small mixing bowl. Salt to taste, then add the onion, jalapeno and bacon and mix well. Place in the quart ziploc bag (fold the top edge well down so you don't get yolk. These bacon jalapeno deviled eggs are an easy, keto appetizer or snack!