Larry's stuffed jalapenos. Jalapeños Peppers stuffed with cheese and bacon make a great appetizer for a crowd! They're easy to prep ahead and then throw a batch in the oven when people get hungry. Look no further than these stuffed jalapeño poppers.
Make Stuffed jalapeños with meat, salsa and cheese. These stuffed jalapenos are a great hot appetizer or main dish. These are the perfect addition to a meal, a party, or just as a snack. You can have Larry's stuffed jalapenos using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Larry's stuffed jalapenos
- You need 10-15 of jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare 8 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Turkey bacon.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
Using pickled jalapenos from a can makes these stuffed jalapenos amazing. Loaded Stuffed Jalapeños Recipe – These zesty, melty, spicy stuffed jalapeño peppers are absolutely irresistible. You might want to make a double batch of this loaded jalapeño poppers recipe! Jalapeños: Halved jalapeño peppers are the base of this recipe.
Larry's stuffed jalapenos instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut peppers in half long way and remove all seeds.
- Fill pepper halves with whipped cream cheese.
- Wrap each pepper half with a slice of Turkey bacon and place in baking pan.
- Dash soy sauce over wrapped peppers in baking dish.
- Cover pan with foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Lay peppers on paper towels to dry.
- Place peppers on serving dish and enjoy!.
The bigger the pepper, the more cheesy filling you can fit inside. I like to remove all of the seeds when I'm making stuffed jalapeños. Pop these jalapeno bites on the grill and to munch on while slow smokin' a burly roast. Get your taste buds popping with spice, then chase with juicy roasted meat. A Traeger day is memorable and full of.