Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels. An easy recipe for Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels filled with cheese, diced jalapeños, and crumbled bacon. Perfect for a snack, lunch or appetizer! If you love jalapeño popper recipes, here's another.
Jalapeño Poppers are maybe one of my favorite appetizers. Bacon-Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels. bacon-jalapeño popper pinwheels Appetizer. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, bacon, cheddar, pepper, garlic powder, and jalapeño mixture. You can have Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels
- Prepare 8 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry ranch mix.
- You need 1 cup of jalapeño, diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- Prepare 3 of each Flour tortilla.
In a large bowl, combine the jalapeño mixture, bacon, cream cheese, garlic powder, pepper, and cheddar. How to make easy Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels! Simply blend your cream cheese, sour cream and sriracha until smooth and creamy. Stir in minced jalapeno, finely shredded cheddar cheese, minced.
Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels step by step
- Mix cream cheese and Mexican cheese and heat for 30 seconds.
- Mix in dry ranch mix.
- Spread thick onto flour tortilla.
- Sprinkle with some of the diced jalapeños and crumbled bacon (I used the pickled jalapeños for this, not fresh ones.).
- Roll up and place seam side down on plastic wrap.
- Wrap tight in the plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and plastic wrap when ready to serve and carefully cut into 1 Inch slices.
- Plate and serve!.
Fresh Jalapenos are sliced in half and filled with a rich I love jalapenos in any way, shape or form! Making homemade poppers is super easy and tastes way. What better than a batch of mouth tingling Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels? I seriously had to go America's Test Kitchen on this recipe. I started out with puff pastry and raw bacon.