Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts. In addition to this Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts being delicious and just the most perfect texture for a quick bread, the walnuts add such a nice touch. I love making low-carb recipes that recreate the taste of my favorite traditional recipes. And this recipe definitely does the trick.
Smothered in keto-friendly enchilada sauce, this recipe is so amazing that you won't even want to go back to the traditional carb-loaded tortillas. Make your morning breakfast more enjoyable with these Zucchini Pancakes from The Big Man's World, which use nut milk to keep them keto-friendly. This keto zucchini bread uses a combination of almond and coconut flours. You can have Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of erythritol sweetener.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed.
It's a delicious low-carb version of the classic summer quick bread. Due to the quantity of almonds in this recipe, which yields a thoroughly nutty flavor, we didn't add the walnuts often found in zucchini bread. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. These keto friendly bagels are surprisingly good!
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts instructions
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well..
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts..
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean..
I can't wait to make some more of these and put them in my fridge to enjoy with many fillings. So here is a recipe for keto zucchini bread with walnuts. Zucchini bread, to me, is more of a seasonal treat. Keto lasagna made with zucchini noodles is easy to make and delicious! My whole family loves this recipe — we definitely don't miss the pasta in this dish.