Bucatini Puttanesca with Sausage. It's an Italian staple, and I've seen many varieties from region to region. But flipping through Lidia Bastianich's wonderful book Lidia Cooks from. If you aren't up for the heat, use mild Italian sausage or cut the fat with Turkey Italian sausage.
Clean the peppers and cut into strips. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and drop in the bucatini to cook. Flavor the sausage spread with a drizzle of oil and a little lemon zest and serve on the bucatini, topped with the sprouts and freshly ground pepper. You can cook Bucatini Puttanesca with Sausage using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bucatini Puttanesca with Sausage
- You need 500 g of bucatini pasta.
- Prepare 3 of sausage links.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- It’s 20 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 100 g of tomato paste.
- It’s 180 g of puttanesca sauce.
Bucatini is a large, tubular pasta (think spaghetti with a hole in the middle). It's great with thick sauces, such as this tomato-based one that chef Joe Sponzo enhances with peas from his garden and wild boar sausage from his local butcher. Bucatini with Puttanesca Sauce #anchovies #bucatini #capers #garlic #oliveoil #olives #onions #tomatoes. Bucatini with puttanesca sauce is rich in flavor from the anchovies, capers and olives.
Bucatini Puttanesca with Sausage instructions
- Bowl a pot of water. Cook pasta as directed on package, except strain it 2minutes before completely cooked.
- Remove the casings of 3 sausages. Crumble the sausages with your fingers and place in a sauce pan with 100ml of water.
- Chop 10 tomatoes and put in with the sausage. Cook until slightly less pink..
- Put the puttanesca sauce and tomato paste in the sausage mixture and reduce the heat. Simmer until sausage is completely cooked through, and the mixture has thickened. Add pinches of salt and garlic as you like..
- Add the last 10 tomatoes to the saucepan and let sit for a few minutes..
- Combine the strained pasta with the mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!.
We pair it with our Colavita Bucatini pasta. BUCATINI WITH PUTTANESCA SAUCE BUCATINI ALLA PUTTANESCA Thanks to: Rizzoli Emanuelli Ristorante Pizzeria IL Gabbiano #pasta #bucatini #puttanesca. The intense flavors and aromas of puttanesca sauce, which relies on pantry staples such as olives, capes, and red-pepper flakes, are perfectly complemented by bucatini — thick, hollow spaghetti-like strands, similar to perciatelli. Reviews for: Photos of Bucatini alla Puttanesca. Bucatini alla Puttanesca. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.