Spicy jalapeño burger. This jalapeno cheeseburger recipe is perfect for those who enjoy burgers with a bit of a kick. This deliciously spicy cheeseburger recipe gets its kick from finely chopped jalapeno peppers. How to make Jalapeño Burgers Burgers are one of the most popular Holiday foods and here in Arizona, we like to spice things up a little so Chef Mike from.
The bistroMD team is spicing it up with this Jalapeño Turkey Burger recipe. If you get a chance to try these Spicy Chickpea Veggie Burgers, let me know! You can leave me a comment. You can have Spicy jalapeño burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy jalapeño burger
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chuck (75/25).
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 large of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 of jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- You need 3 of onion rolls (burger roll of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño sliced cheese (pepperjack is good if you dont have that).
- You need 1 of dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Agency : DDB Hong Kong Production House: Such Films Ltd. Director: Ken So Special Thanks: Wyman Wong. My jalapeno popper burger is all about boosting flavor! These vegan chickpea lentil burgers are spicy and packed with fresh flavors.
Spicy jalapeño burger instructions
- Add both meats and seasonings, chopped onion and two chopped jalapeños and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix week but do not over mix it will make the burger meat mush and fall apart if you over work it.
- Form 3-4 same size patties..
- In a medium heat fry pan or flat top cooker add butter or some sort of fat (cooking oil, bacon grease,Crisco what ever you like) and add patties..
- I love my burgers medium but cook them how ever you like. Toast you bun with a little butter add dijon mustard (for sweetness from the heat)..
- When burger are about a minute or so from being done add more sliced jalapeño the cheese and let it melt..
- Stack it and Enjoy!!!!!.
- Please be very caution to wash your hands after the pepper and onion and jalapeños they will burn you eyes and hands if you don't..
These burgers are packed with spices and herbs: chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, cilantro AND jalapeno. We present to you the Jalapeño Popper Burger, the Customer Burger Showdown winner created by Jessica Usher. This scorcher pops with flavor and heat, featuring jalapeños two ways and a tangy. This veggie burger recipe is make ahead, and freezer friendly; Spicy Cajun Chickpea Veggie Burgers with Jalapeño Aioli are packed with texture, flavor and are likely to make your mouth water… just a bit! This recipe is sure to get your mouth watering.