Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw. Mix together Cranberry sauce, Mayo, orange juice and salt & pepper. These Turkey Sliders are SO INCREDIBLE, I was eating the smothered turkey out of the pan! They are smothered in an intoxicating Chipotle Cranberry I was eating the leftover Slaw as a salad the next day because its just so undeniably delicious.
Turkey Cranberry Sliders are my favorite way to use up the Thanksgiving leftovers! They could not be easier and turn out super tasty too! How To Make Leftover Turkey Sliders. You can have Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw by using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it:
Ingredients of Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw
- You need of Slider (small) buns.
- It’s of Left over Turkey (roasted or fried).
- Prepare of Chipotle mayo.
- You need 1 pkg of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of whole Berry Cranberry sauce (left over).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 3/4-1 cup of mayo.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Start off by grabbing all of the leftovers, plus a package of Sweet Hawaiian rolls, cheese, butter, and seasonings. Learn how to make your Thanksgiving leftovers into these amazing Leftover Turkey Cranberry Sliders with Asiago Cheese that are sure to please! One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is all the leftovers. It's true I love any kind of leftover food, but Thanksgiving leftovers are definitely some.
Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw step by step
- Mix together Cranberry sauce, Mayo, orange juice and salt & pepper..
- Stir into the shredded cabbage. Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Assemble sandwich. Small bun, chipotle mayo, turkey and Cranberry Coleslaw. Enjoy your leftovers..
Turkey Cranberry Sliders – quick and yummy recipe! · Turkey Cranberry Sliders are my favorite way to use up the Thanksgiving leftovers! They could not be easier and turn out super tasty too! Savor the delicious flavor of your Thanksgiving turkey even after the holiday, with sliders served on buttered soft rolls, and filled with turkey, cranberry sauce and provolone cheese. These Turkey Cranberry Sliders fit the bill perfectly. Not only do they use up leftover turkey and cranberry sauce, but they are filling and taste amazing!