Balsamic Chicken on Rice.
You can have Balsamic Chicken on Rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Chicken on Rice
- It’s 3 Cups of Rice.
- You need 1 lb of Chicken Breasts (2).
- Prepare 1 lb of Fresh Asparagus (2" pieces).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Grape Tomatoes (halved).
- Prepare 1-1/2 Cups of Matchstick Carrots.
- It’s 1-1/2 Tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 Tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Balsamic Chicken on Rice step by step
- Create the dressing. In a seperate bowl mix the italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, red peppers and honey. Set aside. Prepare the rice. (A rice maker helps).
- Add olive oil to the skillet and warm to medium high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 10 minutes. Flip and drizzle the sauce on the chicken breasts. Cook for another 10 minutes. Remove chicken..
- In the same skillet add the asparagus, carrots and tomatos. Stir until tender. (4 – 5 minutes) Add rice to a plate and place the veggies on top. Place the chicken on top of the veggies..
- Add the remaining dressing to the skillet and reduce. When done drizzle it over the chicken..