My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes.
You can cook My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes
- You need of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need of Red Onions.
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- It’s of Yellow Curry.
- Prepare of White Pepper.
- It’s of Spicy Paprika.
- It’s of Bell Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Cardamom.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Salt.
My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes instructions
- Wash the Red Onions and Bell Peppers with plenty of water..
- Cut the Onions and Peppers in one inch squares (when possible). You want to keep the size of the pieces even..
- Cut off the Chicken Breast fat and throw it away. You want to have your chicken as clean as possible..
- Wash the Chicken Breast with plenty of water and cut it in dices as shown in the picture..
- Take the spices and mix them..
- Pour the mix ovr the Chicken Breast dices..
- Mix everything together. Let it rest inside the fridge for at least 30 min. The ideal time is 2 hours..
- Stick the veggies and the seasoned Chicken Breast as shown in the pictures. It is better to use flat wooden sticks, I used round ones but they do not fix the ingredients as well a the other ones..
- Place the brochettes over the grill at medium heat. Grill the brochettes 8 min on each side until the Chicken is well done. Do not over grill it because it will dry..
- Serve and enjoy!.