Twice crusted parmesan chicken nuggets. A simple twist on a classic. Elliott's Kitchen debuts its first episode! Amazingly crispy and flavorful baked Parmesan crusted chicken nuggets that both kids and adults will love!
Lilliputian bites of crispy parmesan crusted chicken with a marinara dipping sauce seemed like a real crowd pleaser. But I didn't just want to please, I Think about it… you're plodding down the buffet line and spot these tasty nuggets of crisp chicken covered in parmesan. You give it a dip in the thick. You can have Twice crusted parmesan chicken nuggets using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Twice crusted parmesan chicken nuggets
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Parmesan.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Bucatini.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Parsley Dried.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter.
Actually, I've always thought it a little sad that chicken nuggets in general have gotten such a bad rap over the last decade. My family loves chicken for dinner! We don't eat a lot of beef or pork, so chicken, turkey, and fish are our main sources of protein. I love that chicken is so versatile and easy to cook!
Twice crusted parmesan chicken nuggets step by step
- Mix the cheese, breadcrumbs, salt, garlic powder, dried parsley in a bowl..
- Melt butter in the other bowl..
- Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs..
- Dip in butter again, and roll in crumbs..
- Place in a single layer. Bake at 375F for 15-18 minutes until no longer pink, turning once. Serve with marinara sauce if desired..
It's great in everything from tacos to stir fries, and my kids love it. Be the first to rate & review! It's way better than plain ole chicken nuggets. It's a step up, it's fresh, and it's tons tastier. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier!