Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast. Cheesy jalapeno popper stuffed chicken breast stuffed with diced jalapeño, cream cheese, cheddar jack cheese, scallions and bacon! What happens when you combine Skinny Baked Jalapeño Poppers with chicken?? Cheesy stuffed chicken breast stuffed with diced jalapeño.
Jalapeno Poppers are filled with a rich creamy cheese filling and topped with a crisp Panko topping and baked until golden and bubbly! This easy Jalapeno Popper recipe makes the perfect bite; crispy, creamy, spicy, cheesy… and quite honestly the best appetizer ever! When jalapeno popper chicken breasts are done cooking they will smell amazing and all the cheesy jalapeño goodness will be bubbly hot. You can cook Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast
- It’s 6 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 3 of slices bacon, diced.
- You need 2 of jalapeños, deseeded and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo or Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of bread crumbs.
If you need a new chicken recipe to spice things up then you must give these jalapeño popper chicken breasts a try. Tips For Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts: When you are slicing the chicken breast to create a POCKET, be very careful not to cut all the way through. Use a NON-STICK pan to prevent chicken from sticking to the pan and burning. The amount of spices in the cream cheese mixture can.
Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast step by step
- Preheat oven to 425. Bake chicken in casserole dish about 40 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare topping. Add bacon, jalapeños, and onions to small skillet, and fry until bacon is crispy and others tender..
- Remove from heat and add to mixing bowl. Add cream cheese, mayo, and cheeses (only 1/2 cup parmesan). Mix together until well combined..
- Remove chicken from oven and reduce heat to 350. Spread topping over chicken until covered..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese on top. Bake 10 minutes. Set broil to low. Watch carefully until top turns lightly browned..
If you love jalapeno poppers, you will adore these stuffed chicken breasts. They are stuffed with cream cheese and jalapeno peppers, breaded, and baked in the oven. Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breasts are stuffed with a creamy filling dotted with fresh jalapeños and sharp Cheddar cheese, wrapped in bacon, and baked to juicy perfection. I can't remember the first time I had jalapeño poppers, I just know from that day forward they became one of my favorite appetizers. If you are looking for an amazing recipe for your chicken breast, you will absolutely love this Jalapeno Popper Chicken Breast Recipe.