Pappardelle With Rosemary.
You can cook Pappardelle With Rosemary using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pappardelle With Rosemary
- Prepare 14 oz of Fresh pappardelle.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic,finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Finely chopped fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter,cubed.
- You need 1 of Beef bouillon (stock) cube.
- Prepare 1 of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese,to serve.
Pappardelle With Rosemary step by step
- Prepare pappardelle according to package directions..
- Put garlic and rosemary in a small saucepan with the butter. Simmer over low heat, stirring often, until butter is golden brown and the garlic has softened, about 4 minutes..
- Crumble the bouillon cube into the mixture and stir until it is completely dissolved..
- Cook the pappardelle in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente, 3-4 minutes. Add 3 tablespoons of the cooking water to the butter sauce..
- Drain pasta and put in a heated serving bowl. Pour the sauce over the too and toss gently. Serve hot with Parmesan cheese..