Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce. An easy pasta dinner with fresh squash and basil that is ready in no time at all! My kids just started school this week (can we get a hallelujah?) and now that we are back to the grind I need healthy, fast Farfalle pasta is tossed with some fresh yellow squash, garlic, basil and Parmigano-Reggiano. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan.
Also add salt and pepper to the meat (to taste) while sauteing with the onions and. This recipe is my own unique way of making a “vodka” sauce. I like to add two other ingredients to this known recipe that make it taste even better! You can cook Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce by using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can cook it:
Ingredients of Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 8 oz of Vodka Sauce (bottled).
- Prepare 2 of Yellow Sqaush, spiralized.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- You need 1 of cp Fresh Green Beans, rinsed.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- You need 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
Ground Beef And Spinach Pasta BakeThe Girls on Bloor. Ground Beef-Stuffed Portobello MushroomsMarmita. yellow pepper, portobello mushrooms. Vodka sauce is a very interesting recipe for the simple fact that vodka doesn't really have a flavor, yet when a small amount is This is a fairly typical vodka sauce recipe with one main exception – I use bacon instead of the traditional Italian pancetta. In case you don't know, pancetta and bacon are very. cabbage with ground beef and vodka sauce.
Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce instructions
- In a skillet on Medium heat, brown ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, ground orange peel, and smoked paprika. Once nice and brown, drain in colander and return to skillet. Toss in vodka sauce and stir, reduce heat and let simmer..
- In a skillet, heat pan under medium high heat. Add olive oil and coat bottom. Toss in fennel seed, onion, carrots, and green beans and sauté. Meanwhile, spiralize the the butternut squash and let sit in salted water for 3min and drain (pat dry). After the veggies are nice and sautéed (lightly golden brown), remove green beans (lightly salt and set aside). Toss in noodles and continue to sauté..
- Plate Pasta in center. Top with vodka sauce ground beef. Place green beans to the side, and add Parmesan cheese to liking..
- Serve and enjoy!.
This recipe can be modified to include different kinds of pasta, as well as different tomato sauces and creams. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Turkey Spaghetti Squash Pasta with Vodka Sauce Calories. Yellow squash is delicious with a natural tint of sweetness, so a simple saute with garlic and butter is all you need. A perfectly sauteed yellow squash should retain crispness and a bite, so a quick minute or two in the saute Saute the yellow squash and season with salt and ground black pepper. Easy Pasta with Vodka Sauce – A rich, creamy sauce made with onions, garlic, tomatoes, a splash of vodka and a touch of cream served over pasta.