Alabama Cream Corn 🌽.
You can make Alabama Cream Corn 🌽 by using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it:
Ingredients of Alabama Cream Corn 🌽
- It’s 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 6 (15 ounce) of cans WHITE whole kernal corn.
- You need 4 ounce of can of diced Jalepenos (about 2-3 tablespoons).
- You need Pinch of salt & black pepper.
Alabama Cream Corn 🌽 step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 Prepare a large casserole dish for baking.
- Drain and rinse corn, then pour corn into large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and cream cheese in a small pot. (or in bowl in microwave for 1-2 mins) Cream cheese should be soft but butter should be melted.
- Add butter and cream cheese to the corn and give it a good mix.
- Mix in Jalapenos (canned jalepenos may be drained and seeds picked out for less heat).
- Sprinkle in salt and black pepper. Blend well. (Optional seasonings & spices may be added here). NOTE: Taste before adding extra seasonings..
- Pour into baking dish and bake uncovered 40-45 mins. (Oven times my vary) A slight crust may form on top of, or around sides of corn..