Thyme and cheese pie. Kalitsounia (cheese pies with thyme honey)Matt Taylor-Gross. These local hand pies are often served around Easter. Made with a country-style phyllo, which is less flaky and slightly thicker than classic versions of the dough, they can be found either baked or fried and filled with many different types of.
Light, airy, cheese puffs are a versatile addition to a meal or appetizer plate. Spoon za'atar over the top just before serving. Za'atar is confusing because it means two things.the herb za'atar that is a relative of thyme and the blend of the herb mixed with sesame seeds and sumac. You can cook Thyme and cheese pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thyme and cheese pie
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
This hearty potato pie hails from Lancashire and is a little like a giant cheese pasty. Our version contains apples and thyme. Dot with the rest of the butter, if using, and season generously. These slice and bake Thyme and Cheddar Cheese Cookies are easy to make and delicious!
Thyme and cheese pie step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together in the blender..
- Dip a pastry brush into the butter and use it to lightly coat the oven tray. Then spread flour, so that the dough doesn't stick..
- Pour the mixture in the tray. Add olives, thyme, black sesame and cream cheese pieces (I used KIRI cheese) on top..
- Put in oven 180° for about 25 minutes..
Perfect as appetizers or as snacks. Today's recipe is an effortless and fun twist on the classic shortbread – a delicious savory shortbread cookie! These Thyme and Cheddar Cheese Savory Shortbread Cookies. As a hostess, cheese platters bore me. I'm always more excited about making an unusual cheese-based appetizer — like a modern cheese ball or a plate of gougères — than I In a small pan over medium-high heat, combine the figs, water, honey and thyme and bring to a boil.