Matcha smoothie bowl. This cold and creamy matcha green tea smoothie or smoothie bowl is packed with healthy ingredients. A matcha smoothie makes a refreshing and nourishing breakfast or snack. This Green Matcha Smoothie Bowl makes a perfect summer treat.
Matcha smoothie bowls contain coconut milk which is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and a natural source of medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs). A quick and simple matcha smoothie bowl made with coconut milk, spinach, zucchini, and sweetened with mango and dates. Our organic, culinary grade matcha green tea makes a gorgeous smoothie bowl! You can have Matcha smoothie bowl using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matcha smoothie bowl
- You need 1 of frozen banana.
- You need 1 of frozen avocado.
- Prepare 2-4 of dates.
- It’s 1-2 cups of soy milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of matcha (depending on quality of matcha).
- Prepare of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Seasonal fruits.
- You need of Muesli.
- It’s of Dried berries.
- Prepare of Chia seeds.
- It’s of Almonds.
We topped it with chia seeds, coconut flakes, chopped almonds. This refreshing matcha smoothie bowl fuses superfoods like chia and pomegranate for a satisfying Using frozen bananas will add richness to your matcha smoothie bowl. I often keep a ziplock bag of. Matcha Ketogenic Smoothie Bowl Recipe – Infographic.
Matcha smoothie bowl step by step
- Blend the banana, avocado, soy milk, dates, and matcha together (you can add chia seeds here if you want). Added dates depends on your level of sweetness, more dates- the sweeter it is..
- Place the smoothie mixture in a bowl..
- Top with yogurt, chia, seasonal fruits, dried berries, muesli and almonds (optional)..
We've created this long image showing you all the ingredients in this smoothie bowl. Feel free to pin it and to share it. Matcha Mango Smoothie Bowl (vegan, gluten free) – This healthy breakfast is the perfect way to start your day and wake you up. Packed with superfoods like fresh strawberries, bananas, spinach and topped with shredded coconut, cacao nibs and chia seeds this matcha green tea smoothie bowl is light, fresh and delicious. This creamy matcha smoothie bowl is an energizing way to start the day with just enough sweetness to taste fabulous but not enough to make you crash.