Coconut Oil Biscuits with Chia Seeds and Chocolate.
You can cook Coconut Oil Biscuits with Chia Seeds and Chocolate using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Oil Biscuits with Chia Seeds and Chocolate
- Prepare 40 g of Coconut oil.
- It’s 40 g of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate bar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 200 g of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 60 ml of Soymilk.
Coconut Oil Biscuits with Chia Seeds and Chocolate step by step
- Pour the olive oil, coconut oil, maple syrup and add the sugar into a bowl to mix in with a spatula..
- Add the chia seeds, chopped chocolate, the flour and the baking powder into the bowl to mix together..
- Then pour the soy milk slowly to make a dough. (adjust the amount of soy milk. Do not add too much of it, or the dough will be too sticky to form.).
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an oven tray with parchment paper. Make small balls and put them in the tray and flatten to about 2 mm thick with your fingers. Bake for 10 to 15 min, then remove to a cooling rack..