Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers. Learn how to make these super easy baked jalapeno poppers! Stuffed with cream cheese, co-jack cheese, bacon and seasoning, lightly breaded and baked to. These Crispy Baked Jalapeño Poppers are an absolute must.
Jalapeño Poppers (aka Baked Jalapeno Poppers) Kick your next party up a notch with this spicy baked jalapeno poppers recipe from Cabot. Made with two types of Cabot cheese, these guys will be a big hit. "author": "@type": "Person", "name": "Cabot Creamery" , , – Mild, – Sharp, Appetizers. Spread the cream cheese evenly among the jalapeño shells. You can cook Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers
- You need of Jalapeño Poppers.
- Prepare 1 packages (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- It’s 6 of Extra Large Jalapeños.
- It’s 1 of small Bag Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need 1 of small Bag Motzerella Cheese.
- It’s 1 Bottle of GOYA Seasoning [or, lightly sprinkle garlic powder – onion powder – cumin – parsley – black pepper – salt].
- You need 1 tbsp of Your Favorite Green Chilie Salsa.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper [optional].
- It’s of Crispy Coating.
- It’s 1 box of Panko Bread Crumbs [about 2 cups].
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
Place the bacon-wrapped jalapeños on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Scrumptious baked jalapeno poppers with crunchy tops and a delicious creamy filling made with bacon bits, two cheeses and onions. Jalapeno poppers are one of the easiest foods to make. All you have to do is cut jalapeno peppers in half, stuff with some kind of a stuffing and bake until done.
Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers instructions
- ° Clean jalapeños. ° Slice evenly leaving the stem attached to one side. ° Carefully hollow out seeds and inner membranes. ° Lightly sprinkle Mexican 3 Cheese and Motzerella Cheese. ° Tightly pack in Philadelphia Cream Cheese to the centers of jalapeños. Add green salsa. ° Sprinkle with GOYA Seasoning and Cayenne Pepper if desired. ° Refrigerate poppers until fully chilled..
- Whip eggs. I usually add additional GOYA Seasoning to this mixture but, it's not necessary..
- Fully dip poppers in egg mixture..
- Dip jalapeños and generously coat in your Panko Bread Crumbs. Pack those Panko crumbs deep into your cream cheese! Mind you, the crumbs won't stick very well to the backs of the jalapeños but, they'll be crispy on the tops!.
- Place on lifted wrack sprayed with a non-stick spray. Make sure they're all leveled evenly. I sprinkle again with GOYA before baking..
- Here's a cool tip – if you don't have a lifted wrack – bunch up a large piece of tinfoil as pictured below. Picture pulled from my New Orleans Truck Fries recipe. Lightly spray tinfoil with Pam and place poppers lightly on top..
- Bake at °350 for up to 45 minutes or, until poppers are browned and the cheeses are fully melted..
- Serve immediately with a Bronco Berry Sauce and ice cold beer. Enjoy!.
Jalapeño poppers are a very popular appetizer in restaurants, and for good reason. If you want to vary them, jalapeño poppers go well dipped into cheese, of course, but you can also If you prefer, you can bypass deep frying them and bake them instead. You can prep them in advance, stuff them. Jalapeno poppers are a very popular recipe and are often fired, here is a baked popper recipe that is healthy and very simple to recreate! How to grill the jalapeno poppers on an outdoor grill: Use a grill basket or aluminum foil.